Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas presents!

When I woke up this morning Santa had left me a stocking of exciting presents :-) along with the usual sweets and CD I was super excited to find it also had a pink running hat, pink running gloves and an armband for my phone. Thank you santa! (I'm never too old for a stocking!)

When I opened the rest of my presents I was delighted that my friend had bought me a pink running t-shirt (notice the theme...) and my parents bought me a Garmin! I was super excited by this! I didn't ask for one so it was totally unexpected! I can't wait to try it out...maybe tomorrow?!

This time last year I wouldn't have been at all impressed with running presents as I didn't run - can't believe how things turn out! Merry Christmas everyone! Hope Santa was kind to you too :-)

Lucky girl :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment